MELT Private Sessions
If you have pain, your issues are in your tissues… your connective tissues!
Connective tissue supports, protects and stabilizes all your muscles, bones, organs, and nerves. But aging, stress, and even sitting too much, dehydrate connective tissue and affect our ability to move without pain.
MELT is a gentle and effective way to rehydrate this important tissue using a specialized soft memory-foam roller and natural rubber balls. You will feel refreshed and energized during the day, and better able to sleep at night.
During your 55-minute MELT private session, you will learn a combination of MELT Moves that are individualized to your needs, including a combination of:
– How to Assess your body for areas of accumulated stress in the connective tissue
– MELTing the hips, shoulders and legs
– MELTing the neck and lower back
– MELTing the hands and feet
– How to Reassess and appreciate the positive changes in your body!
Private Sessions are offered at Higher Physical Therapy on Wednesdays from 10am-6pm, please email Edya to schedule your appointment. Payment is $150 by check, cash, Venmo or PayPal. Sliding scale fees available to those in financial need.